Saturday, October 8, 2011

Who is this Random Person?

I am not going to include names, dates, or actual locations. Sorry, anyone who was hoping to track me down and stalk me I am doing my best to make that very difficult for you.
I am Laura and I have depression. I live on the east coast with my mother. I have an average life. Go to school, go to work, go to therapy yada yada yada. I wanted to make this a series of monologues. The first time I told my friends (read: group of strangers I had an acting class with) it was a monologue I had written, about the first time I was an in-patient (very interesting experience more on that later). I express myself best in the form of a speech, I pretend I'm in front of a crowd of people, give myself a topic, and off I go blathering onwards.
Any more questions? No? Good. Now you may read the first monologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment